There is nothing more timeless than statement jewelry... exciting, unique accessories that stand out from the crowd. And if a particular piece has a special significance, so much the better.
This striking jewelry set by Oscardo is designed in Canada with the traditional Medicine Wheel as its theme. Also known as a Sacred Hoop, it has been used for generations of Native American and Canadian tribes to represent health and healing, and the circle of connection between life and nature.
All the pieces in this jewelry trio are crafted with high-quality vegan leather. Each one features eye-catching colour blocks symbolizing Indigenous teachings of the four seasons, directions, celestial bodies, elements, medicinal plants, animals, and the passing of time. Interpretations of the Medicine Wheel vary between cultures.
Image courtesy of: www.ictinc.ca
“Medicine wheels are frequently believed to be the circle of awareness of the individual self; the circle of knowledge that provides the power we each have over our own lives.” — Bob Joseph, of the Gwawaenuk Nation, founder and President of Indigenous Corporate Training Inc.
Unique accessories like these are a special way to update your wardrobe. A bold bracelet, commanding necklace, or standout pair of earrings can completely elevate your look. Wear one item at a time and make it the focal point of your outfit, or all together as a set for maximum effect.
- Clothes are your canvas and statement pieces work best with neutrals, where colour and details can really pop.
- Keep your neckline simple and uncluttered so the fall of your necklace is uninterrupted (think, scoop neck, boat neck, crew neck.)
- Let your jewelry do the talking. Choose a slightly understated ensemble so accent pieces aren’t fighting to stand out.
- Go with the flow. Loose, flowy clothing like ponchos, tunics, or long cardigans complement chunky jewelry pieces. That being said, never underestimate the power of a good blazer and a bold necklace!
- Consider making a single, standout piece of jewelry the star of your outfit for greater style impact.
The Medicine Wheel jewelry collection is not only beautiful, its vivid motif tells the story of ancient cultures and their special connection with the natural world. The necklace is adjustable and may be worn two ways - long or short - and bracelet can be adapted to fit. Pierced earrings are post-and-back.
To order online, please visit: https://www.leather-moccasins.com/products/vegan-leather-medicine-wheel-jewelry