Women's Rubber Sole Ankle Moccasin Shoes - B1100
Brand Bastien Industries
- These women's Native American moccasin shoes with Crocodile Vamp accents are very fashionable. They are Canadian handmade by Native Company called Bastien Industries which is an authentic aboriginal company.
- These moccasins shoes are crafted from real moosehide leather in a maple color. Moosehide is one of the softest and strongest leathers, yet extremely comfortable to wear.
- They have a stylish fold over fringe and reach ankle height with a baby crocodile vamp and tongue which makes these rubber sole outdoor moccasin shoes stand out. They have matching raw hide laces for looks and you can use them to tighten the moccasins if you need. For comfort they have a comfortable padded insole and the lining is genuine suede which feels nice and soft against your skin.
- The sole on these women's moccasin shoes is a unique camping sole which is a rubber sole that features a lot of texture with a Native Indian chief head design. The heel has a tiny bit of height built into it (approximately 0.5"). They are high quality moccasin shoes crafted with attention to details and with care, they have a hand-stitched vamp.
- We carry ladies sizes 5-10. They are super easy to put on. Treat yourself to these casual moccasins shoes today.
Please note, these moccasins shoes are NOT made for wide feet.
SKU B1100 Material Genuine Moose Hide & Baby Crocodile Leather Manufacturing Made In Canada by Bastien Industries Sole Rubber Camping Sole Size Available In Size 5-10 Color Maple Lining Suede Use Outdoor Vamp Crocodile Vamp & Tongue VampDouble Hand-Stitched Accents Ankle High with Fold Over Fringe Accents Rawhide Laces
- These authentic Native American women's moccasin shoes fit true to size. Order the same as your regular shoe size. They do not come in half sizes. For half sizes go down to the nearest full size. (8½ order size 8)
Genuine leather moccasins should fit snugly at first as the leather will stretch and mold to your foot for a comfortable fit. The length should always feel right when you first put the moccasins on. (your toe should never feel like it is busting out of the seam)