The evenings are cooler, the tips of trees are changing colour, and the other day I had to forego my flip-flops in favor of socks. This means autumn is officially upon us, so it’s time to consider a very important addition to your cold-weather indoor arsenal: Laurentian Chief sheepskin moccasin slippers.
Here are five very good reasons why!
1) THERE’S NOTHING SOFTER OR MORE DURABLESheep suede and shearling wool are well known for their timeless quality, strength and durability. Literally, nothing feels better than slipping your bare feet into the gentle wool of sheepskin. A plush interior and collar adds luxurious softness to every step you take. The suede molds to your feet, creating a custom fit that only improves and grows more comfortable over time. Get ready to snuggle up.
2) THEY REGULATE YOUR TEMPERATURESheepskin is thermostatic; it adapts to your body heat. Its natural insulating properties also encourage air circulation, keeping your feet comfortably cool in the summer months, but cozy and warm in colder weather. Sheepskin is naturally soft and breathable in every season.
3) THEY’RE ANTIBACTERIAL, HYPOALLERGENIC, AND OH SO COMFORTABLESheepskin’s lanolin fibers are anti-microbial, discouraging bacteria, dust mites, and mildew, therefore reducing allergens. Sheepskin wool naturally eliminates friction, heat, and perspiration, wicking moisture away from your feet to prevent odor. The inside of sheepskin slippers always stay dry and comfortable and fresh.
4) THEY’RE BEAUTIFULLaurentian Chief’s slippers for women are made from pearl-grey sheep suede, shearling-lined with a sheepskin collar. The hand-sewed puckered vamp is a nod to traditional moccasin design, and contrast rawhide laces add a decorative touch that also help customize your fit — altogether a lovely looking indoor moccasin.
5) THEY’RE MADE IN NORTH AMERICALaurentian Chief moccasin slippers are artisan-made by Eugène Cloutier Inc. in Quebec, Canada with the highest quality sheepskin and leathers. Stitched and detailed by hand, Cloutier footwear is crafted in the tradition and technique of North American Indigenous peoples.
But, perhaps one of the best reasons to purchase a pair of Laurentian Chief sheepskin slippers is their special price. On sale now at Leather-Moccasins, available in Women’s sizes 5 - 10.
Click the link below for details: