Handmade in Canada, these supple, leather ankle boots are so perfectly classic, they come in both men’s and women’s sizes. And that’s only one of the things we love about them...
Let Us Count the Ways:
1) LUXURIOUS COMFORTHandcrafted from genuine moose hide, Laurentian Chief moccasins are designed to specially form-fit your feet the longer you wear them. Each boot is lined with real, lush sheepskin and a foam insole to provide additional softness underfoot. Rawhide laces can be left loose for easy off-and-on wear, or tightened for a snugger fit.
Women’s sizes, 6 - 10:
Mens sizes, 8 - 13:
2) TIMELESS STYLEMellow, cork brown leather, hand stitching, and handsome trim make these mocs a wardrobe essential for men and women alike. Ankle-height, they lend themselves to a casual, yet practical elegance, at home or out and about.
3) CRAFTSMANSHIPLaurentian Chief products are inspired by Amerindian Art and the footwear worn by Indigenous peoples across North America. The company’s goal is to honor and perpetuate the traditional art of leatherwork and craftsmanship of Aboriginal tribes.
Each moccasin and boot is cut, crafted, stitched, and beaded by hand to ensure the highest quality design and appearance.
4) VERSATILITYWith its Italia Marron rubber sole and double-stitched vamp, the Apache Style Leather Moccasin Boot can be worn indoors or out. We recommend treating the moose-hide exterior with a quality leather protector, such as Bee Natural, to improve its water resistance.
5) NORTH AMERICAN MADEEugene Cloutier, the makers of Laurentian Chief products, have been manufacturing moccasins, slippers, and mukluks in Quebec, Canada, since 1945. Over 80 artisans are employed in the Cloutier workshop or at their homes to create this very special footwear.
That’s a lot to love. ❤