This striking jewelry set by Oscardo is designed in Canada with the traditional Medicine Wheel as its theme. Also known as a Sacred Hoop, it has been used for generations of Native American and Canadian tribes to represent health and healing, and the circle of connection between life and nature. All the pieces in this jewelry trio are crafted with high-quality vegan leather. Each one features eye-catching colour blocks symbolizing Indigenous teachings of the four seasons, directions, celestial bodies, elements, medicinal plants, animals, and the passing of time. Interpretations of the Medicine Wheel vary between cultures.
Image courtesy of: www.ictinc.ca
- Clothes are your canvas and statement pieces work best with neutrals, where colour and details can really pop.
- Keep your neckline simple and uncluttered so the fall of your necklace is uninterrupted (think, scoop neck, boat neck, crew neck.)
- Let your jewelry do the talking. Choose a slightly understated ensemble so accent pieces aren’t fighting to stand out.
- Go with the flow. Loose, flowy clothing like ponchos, tunics, or long cardigans complement chunky jewelry pieces. That being said, never underestimate the power of a good blazer and a bold necklace!
- Consider making a single, standout piece of jewelry the star of your outfit for greater style impact.